By now I hope you have seen the Life in the UK test I did for you based on the actual study guide (if you haven’t you can take it here). Today however, today I bring you something special. Something a little more ‘me’. I bring you the official Runawaykiwi Life in the UK test, the one that we should actually do to test peoples knowledge of the UK.
Watch the video below and then the answers can be found if you scroll down further. DON’T CHEAT, because cheating is for not-British people. Just like the real test you have to get 75% right to stay in the country, let me know how you do by commenting or tweeting me.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
- They mean “Hello”…this is not an actual question, they really don’t care how you are.
- The French
- The English
- No one, the Welsh just want to be loved
- Every house puts the kettle on
- Never, you must ask this at all times
- 2013 = Bear and the Hare, 2014 = Monty the Penguin, 2015 = Man in the moon, 2016 = Buster the Boxer
- You can’t
- No top sheet, they go straight from the fitted sheet to the duvet
- Cake for tax reasons
- Whenever the sun comes out
- Rage silently at them and hope someone else tells them to be quiet
- On the pavement outside
- Grey, always grey
- We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing
- I hope we never see each other again, in fact I am leaving the country just to avoid ever running into you.
- David Attenborough
- The weather
- You end up at a kabab shop
- The Queen
- Very good